Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
What your wishlist should include:
Not sure where to start promoting your business?
From the wishlist!
The wishlist is your marketing plan clear and simple.
I can help you!
- To give you clear direction and focus.
- To process the value proposition: perhaps no one has ever heard of your business; you have to say quickly and concisely who it is for and what it is about.
- To teach you not to look back at your mistakes but look forward to their improvement and to turning them into positive growth.
The brainstorming session begins by putting at your disposal the expertise and experience you need to help you succeed.
- To achieve growth for your business.
- To prioritize marketing activities that will bring you more sales for your business.
- To know your customer: before you decide what to offer, you must understand why they should need it.
Use the SMART model: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely (goals: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely).
- Never sell but help purchase.
- Use the information wisely.
- Work closely with your product to offer a truly impressive product.
- Take time to hear customer stories; they will be useful.
- Interact and deepen the relationship.
- Remind them of what they want and help them meet a need.
Use the creative experience to implement the plan as effectively as possible.