PRIVACY & GDPR
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO
EU REGULATION 679/2016
Below are described the management mode of this website in relation to the general data protection of the website’s visitors. The treatment is always based on the principles of lawfulness and fairness in compliance with all current regulations and appropriate security measures are adopted to protect the data.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
This privacy statement is also given as a brief disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, pursuant to art. 13 GDPR 679/2016 European Regulations on Privacy, as well as on Recommendation n. 2/2001 adopted by the Working Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46/EC.
You can browse, request consultancy, fill out contact forms, send email, sign up for newsletters, the website www.parolando.it and it can be accessed without having created an account.
This website provides the content for information purpose only. This website may provide links to other websites or make third party applications available. Your use of such third party web sites and/or applications is at your own risk.
TYPE OF DATA GATHERED, PROCESS AND PURPOSES
As a rule, you can access this website without letting us know who you are and without giving any personal data about yourself. However, sometimes we need to ask you for and register personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, company, e-mail address, phone number (“Personal Data”) in order to deliver news or other services.
The Data controller registers and processes personal data about you to deliver the requested services when you:
- fill out contact forms
- send us an enquiry or give us feedback
- sign up for newsletters
- give any kind of personal data to us via our website
Are registered only the personal data that is necessary in order to supply the service you have requested (e.g. your email address or phone).
Further, the data collected on your use of this website, including your IP address, for knowledge- and intelligence gathering and analysis purposes, in order to create a complete customer picture and get a bigger understanding on the demands and behaviours of our customers.
The data controller is Nona M. Stanciu, owner of www.parolando.it and responsible for data security for the collected information and can be contacted by filling out the GPDR forms created on purpose (see “Access to the information”).
ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION
You have the right to inquire about the information that the Data controller of this website has recorded about you and to object to recorded information and to the processing of your personal data. If the information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you are entitled to have the information corrected or deleted.
Further you have the right to protest against any profiling carried out by this website.
To request a GDPR report please go to:
To request the Account deletion (Right to be forgotten) please go to:
DISCLOSURE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In order to deliver the consulting services you may have requested, the personal data entered into the forms on this website is further disclosed to carefully selected third parties entrusted to use your personal data, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited: Atrium Building Block B, Carmenhall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, Ireland
- Google: Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Alexa Internet, Inc.: 2730 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95833, USA
- BuiltWith® Pty Ltd: 35th Floor, One International Towers, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- MonsterInsights, LLC.: 7732 Maywood Crest Dr, West Palm Beach 33412, USA
- Yoast BV: Don Emanuelstraat 3, 6602 GX, Wijchen, The Netherlands
- The Rocket Science Group, LLC: 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
- Wysija SARL: 6 rue Dieudé, 13006, Marseille, FRANCE
- Yandex: 16 Leo Tolstoy St., Moscow 119021, Russia
- Brandlift Ltd.: H-1036 Budapest, Perc u. 2, Hungary
Other authorized third parties may need to access or store personal data if local law requires.
STORAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information and data files can be stored and processed in any country where or in which the third parties service providers are located and therefore you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country or the country you were located in when giving the information the Data controller of this website. We store personal data only for as long as this is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT:
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO
ART. 13 OF (ITALIAN) LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
This information is provided - also in pursuance of Data Protection Code Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - to any entity having to do with the web-based services that are made available by us via electronic networks as from the following address:
which correspond to the homepage of our official website.
The information provided only applies to our website and does not concern any website that may be visited by a user via external links.
The information provided is also based on the guidelines contained in Recommendation no. 2/2001, which was adopted on 17 May 2001 by the European data protection authorities within the Working Party set up under Article 29 of European Directive 95/46/EC in order to lay down minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online - especially with regard to arrangements, timing and contents of the information to be provided by data controllers to users visiting web pages for whatever purpose.
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s).
Specific summary information notices are shown and/or displayed on the pages that are used for providing services on demand.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF (ITALIAN) LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
ASSIGNMENT OF CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING
Providing personal data is optional, however, if you decide to do it through this website, by reading the below notice, you consent the data processing for informative and commercial e-mailing or correspondance.
Visiting this website may result in the processing of data concerning identified or identifiable persons.
The data controller is Nona M. Stanciu, owner of www.parolando.it and responsible for data security for the collected information and can be contacted by filling out the GPDR forms created on purpose (see above “Access to the information”).
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
In accordance with the Article 13 of (Italian) Decree Law no.196 / 2003, we provide the following information:
The data collected through the forms available on this website will be used for e-mailing campaigns for marketing purposes, and for the processing and sending of commercial information to provide indications on products and services to make your browsing and consultation of the site more enjoyable. Thisenables us to fulfil to your inquiries, as indicated also on the form collecting the data;
The data will be processed using hard copy or/and electronic database and collected via form filled by the user;
The forms received will be kept with care and according to the provisions of law to ensure the maximum security;
The provision of data is compulsory and any refusal to provide such data will result in the inability to offer related commercial information and customer care;
The data will not be divulgated to third parties;
The data collected will be handled by internal staff of Parolando in charge of Marketing and Administrative Parolando - Stanciu M. Nona;
Please note that at any time you can exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 contacting the data controller by filling out the GPDR forms created on purpose (see “Access to the information” above).
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and related communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed official representative, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when requested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
30 April 2018