A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.
DEM = Direct E-mail Marketing
What is Direct E-mail Marketing
The 10 factors that determins success:
A direct e-mail marketing campaign or DEM is a web marketing activity that uses e-mails to generate leads by sending commercial messages, such as about the launch of new products or services, and promotions.
DEM is a form of online advertising. Compared to traditional offline marketing, it is much more immediate, effective and measurable.
This web marketing tool aims to create loyalty in existing customers and to acquire new potential customers. Informative e-mails are typically designed to raise awareness of the company, its website and its commercial proposals. This strategy optimizes business performance and brand reputation.
The great potential of this particular promotional strategy is that it is able to guarantee that the economic returns exceed the average.
- It is less expensive than traditional off-line marketing.
- It is instantaneous because emails can arrive in seconds.
- It allows you to establish a direct relationship with your customers.
- It creates empathy with your customers, helping them to remember your brand.
- It conveys business information and promotional messages.
- The message can be personalized for each recipient.
- You can use graphic layouts that make an impact.
- It improves the relationship between your company and your customers.
- It allows you to pursue the objective of customer loyalty.
- It allows you to concentrate on DEM for a very short time.
- You can continually test different solutions.
- You can create a database of customers, both established and potential.
- It is easy to track and monitor openings and clicks.
The 10 factors that determine success:
The magic formula: Strategy
Create a targeted DEM.
Reach new customers.
Empower your other online channels.
Educate new customers and subscribers.
Achieve the desired results.
The secret is to offer customers exactly what they are looking for, but what your competition is unable to provide: a personalized service.
A DEM allows you to reach your target market while limiting the unnecessary expenditure of effort and money. We all have interests, passions, necessities and needs to be met.
The secret for a successful DEM is the ability to identify, encourage and maintain this subtle but solid thread that binds the reader to the sender who conveys the message.